Zombie Master 2 is a multiplayer RTS/ FPS hybrid utilizing Valve's Source 2007 engine. Players are thrust into the middle of a zombie apocalypse, forced to search the remnants of their world for weapons and equipment in order to remain alive. One player is freed from the weak flesh of his peers. A being of limitless power, he controls the grotesque hordes of undead in a constant battle against what is left of humanity. His name is spoken only in whispers, for fear of drawing his attention. For once his gaze is upon you, the true test begins.
- Hunt for weapons scattered across the ruins, including molotov cocktails, rifles, and the beloved shotgun.
- Objective based gameplay; Players are required to work together in order to accomplish their goals.
- Use the physics of the Source Engine to construct barricades and accomplish objectives.
- RTS gameplay, with an interface tailored for both quick commanding and advanced strategies.
- Powers to interact with and foil the Humans best plans.
- Traps and environmental manipulation supplement the already formidable arsenal available to the ZM, allowing him to collapse bridges, douse lights, or release swarms of deadly bees. Anything the mapper dreams of is a possible trap.
- A variety of zombie types allow ZMs to adapt to any situation, and formulate complex strategies on the fly.
Angry Lawyer -- Founder, coder, various maps/models/textures/bits.
DjArcas -- Sound
Ficcy -- Models, textures
Pi|Mu|Rho -- Mapper, various models/textures.
qckles -- Coder
theGreenBunny -- Coder, various models/textures, website, various sounds.
Bestow -- Pastor Modeler, Skinner
Citizen_001 -- Mapper, Various models/textures.
estuine -- Flaregun UVs
JohnSmith -- Bluevelvet and Countrytrain
JossiRossi -- Nav meshes, Sound
Marphy Black -- Various models/textures, other minor fixes.
Netwalker -- zm_asylum_v1
-Rusty- -- Zombie Variety Pack V2, Survivor textures
TheMoon -- The Machete content
Tysn -- zm_backwoods and zm_basin
Yeckoh -- Animator
Barnz -- Shotgun ammo box model edit
Edcrab -- Writing
Flyingdebris -- "Zombie Hunter" concept art (used in loading screen)
Mechagodzilla -- Concept art
racer445 -- Pistol and rifle textures
Sinistar -- Immolator animations
Suicide42 -- Concept art, writing